Wednesday, October 13, 2004

Doing a blog, doing a blog

Kind of reminds me of a song I used to sing when I was younger...

Mowing the lawn, mowing the lawn, get all sweaty while I'm mowing the lawn.

Seems like I wasn't very creative back then. (not really sure how creative I am now). Man I'm just tired.
  • Tired of politicians lying to us.
  • Tired of businesses lying to us.
  • Tired of spam. "No I don't need my _____ enlarged!"
  • Tired of people who can't drive.
  • Tired of being tired.
Maybe I should just go to sleep. One long two to three day sleep. This will allow me to rest from the world of morons.

How is it we live in a world where the average I.Q. of 100 is higher then our president's?
Shouldn't we expect our leaders to at least be smarter than the average Joe. I mean sure, Junior would be a great guy o have a few drinks with, play some pool and hear how he's gotten rich off of bad business dealings, but shouldn't we want a man in office who is smart?

Try to think before you vote this year. Maybe we'll get lucky and not have to worry about how much more damage Bush ill do to the country.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home