Monday, October 11, 2004

Do you know how to use a freakin' toilet?

Am I the only one who knows how to use a toilet?

When you are using the damned thing at least learn how to lift the seat. Use a piece of toilet paper if you must, but don't piss all over it. No-one wants to sit in your fucking urine.

When you must sit down, can we try not to get shit all over as well? How the hell can anyone get shit UNDER the toilet seat below the bowl. If you picture the position you would have to be in to get crap down there you would have to be some sort of contortionist.

Also, if you are so afraid of touching the handle then get some toilet paper and flush using that. Like any of us normal people want to flush after you use your foot to flush.

And have any of you ever heard of washing your hands? I'm starting to think this world is full of retards (My apologies to anyone, other then George W. Bush, who is clinically retarded).


Could the animals please get back in their cages.

2 Comments:

Blogger sic said...

Good grief! Too funny. I get really tired of women who rant about guys leaving the toilet seat up. My response is that when I see a toilet seat left up, I'm grateful. It's just a little reminder that he took the time to lift the seat in the first place.

I will confess to being a foot-flusher though. I'm sorry, I just don't want to lean my face over the toilet with the industrial-strength splash that comes with most public toilets. I don't leave any evidence of my deed though. What sort of trail are people leaving?

I must admit, though. I am a bit confused as to why somebody keeps leaving the toilet seat up in the women's bathroom at work.

3:30 PM  
Anonymous Stacy J said...

OK... I'm the lady leaving the toilet seat up in the womens room at work. I 'hover', which inevitably supplies splash back. When the seat is up, the splash back goes on the rim instead of the seat. Although I typically pull it back down using TP, if there is no TP I dont and sometimes I forget. My Bad.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home